Whichtable has now launched one of the most generous reward points for restaurant
lovers. Book your table and earn points for each person booked through whichtable
free and fast online booking system. Find below the answers to some of the most
How many points do I earn for each person that I book online?|
It depends on the restaurant. Restaurants are allocated different
rating and different number of points per person. The rating is
clearly displayed for each featured restaurant. Just look for the
star. The points will show on your account and will be approved
once you have honoured the booking.
You also earn 100 points for registration and extra points for
reviewing the restaurant afterwards.
What can I exchange my reward points for?|
You can use your reward points to eat free in some of the
best restaurants in London or other prizes shown below.
How do I redeem my points?|
Choose one of the participating restaurants from the above list and proceed
with your online booking as normal. You will be prompted by the system to
redeem your points if you have accumulated enough reward points. You can
book one or more persons free of charge and keep earning extra points for
every paying guest.
Purahcse any show or meal/show combination from this site and then write to us at email@example.com
to ask for a refund. An appropriate refund will be sent to you. Please note that for shows, points can only be
submitted in multiples of 4000 points.
Please write to us with details of your account and your preferred date/s for the holiday.
Terms & Conditions|
- This promotion applies to bookings made on or after 3/5/2006.
- Cancelled bookings do not earn any point.
- Reward points are strictly earned for those guests who have honoured the booking only.
- You can earn points for only 1 review for a restaurant on any given day. The points for a review will depend on the restaurant.
- Points cannot be redeemed on New Years Eve and Valentine day.
- Whichtable should not be held responsible for restaurant availability.
- No points will be earned for you or those guests for whom you are redeeming points. You will earn points for all other guests.
- Whichtable reserve the right to terminate a user account and cancel all accumulated points if it becomes evident that the user is abusing the reward point scheme. Abuse of the scheme includes not honouring a booking that has not been cancelled or double bookings.
- Reward points expire 18 months after the issue date.
- Reward points from different accounts cannot be combined on a single booking.
- Whichtable reserves the right to change participating restaurants at any time.
- Points cannot be transferred between accounts.
- Whichtable reserves the right to terminate the Reward Points Scheme or to change the applicable Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice.
- Whichtable should not be held responsible for any arrangement that the user has directly made with the restaurant. These include payment of deposit or specific requirements that may or may have not been honoured by the restaurant.
- Bookings must be made between Sunday and Thursday.